Thursday, October 21, 2010

D&D!

So they did it. The wizards at Wizards pulled us in with the Red Box. I plunked down the iconic starter box in front of the Dandies and they were all for it. Now a full on campaign has sprung from the whole affair. I don't know what it is that I like so much more about Essentials than Original 4th Edition, the simplification of classes, the straight forward layout, maybe the world without Teiflings and Dragonborn. Whatever it is we're diggin' it and planning on sticking with it for the foreseeable future.
We've finished the adventure that came with the Red Box and all of the characters are 2nd level and itching to get out into the world. I picked up the Essentials rule books and the DM's kit and I plan on running them through the adventure in that box as well. Look for the game postings soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment