Friday, April 3, 2009

SHADOWHACK!

UPDATE:
Sorry but I had to take SRlite down. I changed providers and I haven't gotten around to reposting the work. I'll also say that after taking a look at the work I did, there are a good number of holes in it. So rather than frustrate anyone, or leave bad work up I'd rather revisit the rules when I get more of a chance.
 ___________________________________________

So this is what I do. I'm always on the prowl for the perfect system. It has to be a blend of speed, intuitiveness, and believability (screw reality). Right now Savage Worlds wears the crown. It's my default go to game because I can get it to run whatever I need it to. If I wanted to, I could convert every single gaming module I own into a SW version (and I have a lot of modules!)
But I digress, I have put together a set of house rules for my upcoming Shadowrun game. It's a 3rd edition/4th edition mashup with a bit of D6 thrown in for some flair. I haven't playtested it yet, but it looks good 'on paper'. I'll probably be adding more house rules as we start to play. If so I'll update the site. I'll let you know how all that goes. In the meantime, feel free to use it for your Shadowgame. You need the 4th edition ruleset to make any sense out of it.


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see ShadowHack but the link doesn't work. Any chance on an updated link?

    ReplyDelete