Friday, April 3, 2009

Back to what got me started


I've been gaming for over half of my life. I started a bit in high school, but it was never anything serious. I didn't really get into gaming until I moved back to Denver from Florida and I was living with my sister trying to get into college. I started playing a game called Shadowrun published then by FASA. It was the start of something wonderful. It is to this day, one of the games I'm most familiar with and it holds a special place in my geek lovin' heart.
Well I'm planning on taking a trip back to this one. I'm looking to start a new Shadowrun game with my new crew. They have very little to no experience with the game world and I'm actually anxious to introduce them to it. I'm using the new 4th edition rules, which I had, up until this point, been avoiding. Of course I'm putting my own unique spin on the rules. There are definitely some things done in the new edition that I'm not crazy about. We'll see how all that goes. I'm looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment